please please please!!! It's been a tough one for the Sevitz family, even though it hasn't been a spectacularly cold one. We've all been sick, me with my bladder woes, the kids with the general sniffles and now Mathew who is more sick than I have ever seen. His chest is giving him problems and it's just not the Matt that I know.
Today was a magnificent day, but wow, going from cold to 28 degrees in a week is a bit much don't you think? The kids all had on their summer clothes today and Daigan and his friend even wanted to swim, but no, I don't think so!!!
I did a bit of shopping for Tyla today and bought a few things to send to New Zealand. I miss Tanya and Belle a lot, and chosing the little clothes I got quite tearful wishing that my friend were back in SA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm very happy to see Winter go too! Did you see it's going to be 27 tomorrow...I definitely think Summer is on it's way YAY :)
Post a Comment