or has silly season hit us already? There seems to be an extraordinary amount of "stuff" going on at the moment and a rather ordinary time span in which to do said stuff :).
Yesterday we went and celebrated Kayli's first birthday and the little one's had a lot of fun tucking into the birthday cake and feeding each other. Abby decided that Tyla is underfed and proceeded to stuff her full of birthday cake.
Today Mathew and I did the unthinkable. We took ALL the children (and a friend) off to Clear Water Mall so that I could go and look for shoes. It turned out surprisingly well, and as a bonus I found shoes AND a photoshop book that I was yearning for. Came home and had a lie down , later on Mathew went to his dad, and I went and dropped Nathan off and to buy ingredients for Aarons cup cakes. I've decided to bake them for his school party - watch this space LOL!!!
So, looking forward to Aarons party on Sunday, I hope the weather holds (although I have been praying for rain) - and then the countdown begins for Tyla's first birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment