I just realised that I have focused so much time on Facebook and Tyla's blog that I haven't updated our family blog.
It's been a very satisfying month in terms of getting into routine. Things are falling nicely into place. For now, Aaron sleeps with Daigan and they are both extremely happy with that arrangement. Daigan has always been a big baby and he loves having his brother sleeping with him. Aaron for his part is just happy to have conquered Daigan's "territory" and is thrilled to be sharing the before out of bounds domain. Tyla sleeps peacefully in the bedroom, unaware of what lays ahead :)
I found two old friends on Facebook recently. The first one is Rene who was my childhood friend when I lived in Durban. It was so amazing to catch up with her. And second is Lee-Anne Dismore who I used to work with at Fedlife.
We've booked our IETS tests for June - and after that will be doing the submission for the Australian emigration. We're going to take it as it comes and not be too optimistic. If it happens great, if not well then it wasn't meant to be.
We also got out car back last Friday , I was extremely dissapointed in the shoddy job and it will be going back to have the beading repaired in 3 weeks time, along with a few other things that were not fixed.
Oh, and I am so excited, we might be buying a EOS 35oD - i have been wanting a decent camera for quite a while now - can you imagine how bad I am going to be when I get that baby?
It's been a very satisfying month in terms of getting into routine. Things are falling nicely into place. For now, Aaron sleeps with Daigan and they are both extremely happy with that arrangement. Daigan has always been a big baby and he loves having his brother sleeping with him. Aaron for his part is just happy to have conquered Daigan's "territory" and is thrilled to be sharing the before out of bounds domain. Tyla sleeps peacefully in the bedroom, unaware of what lays ahead :)
I found two old friends on Facebook recently. The first one is Rene who was my childhood friend when I lived in Durban. It was so amazing to catch up with her. And second is Lee-Anne Dismore who I used to work with at Fedlife.
We've booked our IETS tests for June - and after that will be doing the submission for the Australian emigration. We're going to take it as it comes and not be too optimistic. If it happens great, if not well then it wasn't meant to be.
We also got out car back last Friday , I was extremely dissapointed in the shoddy job and it will be going back to have the beading repaired in 3 weeks time, along with a few other things that were not fixed.
Oh, and I am so excited, we might be buying a EOS 35oD - i have been wanting a decent camera for quite a while now - can you imagine how bad I am going to be when I get that baby?
1 comment:
All the best with your application Colleen - we are just going with the flow too and hoping for the best!
So when does your camera arrive? You are going to have SO much fun with it :)
Post a Comment