What an incredibly busy week-end!! We went to http://www.fairlawns.co.za/ for dinner club / birthday celebration on Saturday night. An utterly charming venue with a lavish yet simple menu and absolutely opulant surroundings. As usual a very pleasant evening was had by all with Mathew and I trying out the chilli and prawn soup (can you say *drool*) and twice cooked ducked as main course. The waitron was not impressed at Mathew's request for a discount if it were only to be cooked once :). Sue and Brian bought me a much yearned for tripod for my new camera - I see a lot of fun coming on.
The kids and I went to little Michael's second birthday party yesterday, and today Daigan went with Zaida and Des to a family day at the Inanda country club. They wisely decided to leave Aaron with us - the nappies that we got from that child today required a hosepipe!!!
Here are pics take by Ronnie today, and just because I love him I am adding a splendid photograph that Mathew took in our garden this morning. *cough* who is supposed to be the photographer in this family - look how wonderful these pictures are!!!


1 comment:
I've heard that Fairlawns is really nice. I'm glad you had a good time Colleen and the prawn and chilli soup sounds very yummy!
Nice photo's :)
Post a Comment